Getting Started - updated October 6, 2019
Tablet Instructions for iPads that are not syncing properly
1. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your e-mail address and we will make sure your e-mail address is in our tablet database
2. Wait for an e-mail with a link to the database file. Don’t click on the link yet though.
3. Go to your Dropbox and delete the SoupSongs and Songbook folders (all songs).
4. Delete the Songbook ChordPro app (ensure you know your Apple ID and password so that you can re-download the app).
5. Click on the link from the e-mail and link to the SongBook folder – the blue folder should have a lock and two people on it.
6. Go to the App Store and re-download the Songbook ChordPro app
7. Go to the Settings (bottom right corner)
8. Make sure the instrument selected is “Ukulele C”
9. Down the page, click “Unlink Dropbox” and then “Link Dropbox” and then select “Allow” and “Sync Now”
10. Select “Sync Automatically” below that.
11. Your iPad should now sync automatically.
This video that shows people how to have their own songs on tablet in @Songbook.