SOUP - (Southern Ontario Ukulele Players)
NEW Section F.A.Q.
About the Jam Sessions
How to Book SOUP
Jam Night Location
Behind the Scenes
SOUP Events & Performances
NEW Flash Mobs
Upcoming Special Events
Ads - Uke Events
2017 Beatles Festival
SOUP Pub Jams
SOUP's Performance Resume
2017 Kiwanis Festival
Membership & Photos
Click here for Membership
Local Newspaper Articles
Tips & Helpful Ideas
Jam Session Notes
Ukulele Online Made Easy
Videos - Educational & Interesting
Music & Songs
Songbook & Music Selection Team
Understanding the Song Book
SOUP Member Survey
In an effort to make sure the SOUP experience is as enjoyable as possible, take a few minutes to fill out survey. Your comments are appreciated.
Brenda, Carole, Ellen, Kim, Lynda, Marty, Mary Lou, and Rudy
The SOUP Steering Committee
Survey Section: Wednesday Night Jams
1. How often would you like Open Mics to be?
One a week
Two a week
Two every other week
Four once a month
I would rather play the entire two hours with just the break
2. For our new members, do you feel we do enough to welcome them?
Yes- they can get name tags at the door
Yes - I like the Jam Leaders ask for a show of hands for new people
I've never really noticed
3. Do you enjoy the tips during jam nights that are designed to help improve your playing?
Yes - new ways of strumming
Yes - learning new chords
Yes - Learning more advanced techniques (finger picking, etc.)
All of the above
I would prefer just to play and teach myself
4. How often do you want to play new songs at the Jam Session?
One a week
Two a week
Special occassion only, like Christmas, Valentine's Day or St.Patricks Day
Does not matter to me - I'll go with the flow
Communication: Jams, Special Events, Pub Jams
5. How to you keep up to date on special events, jam sessions, pub jams, etc?
Visit the SOUP website
Check the Facebook Group page
Listen to the Wednesday Jam Announcements
Emails to members
6. How did you find out about SOUP?
Home County Folk Festival Uke Tent Display
Other public performance, saw some SOUP players
Website - SOUP
Facebook Group page
8. For special event performances are you more interested in:
Pub Jams on Friday nights
Jams for charity during the day (retirement-nursing homes)
Jams on weekends (malls, local fairs, etc)
Prefer an indoor venue with chairs
Prefer an outdoor venue for a workshop or seminar and I would bring a lawn chair
Meals should be included in an all day event, cost of meal included in event price
No meals at workshop or seminars; I would prefer to bring my own
Other ideas about seminars, write down your ideal combo (example: Workshop and Performance weeknight
Other - please list below
12. Which of the following do you use to get your S.O.U.P. info?
Notices from S.O.U.P. via emails
S.O.U.P. website (londonsoup.weebly.com)
S.O.U.P. FaceBook page
Announcements made at the Monday night Jam Sessions
A mix: jam session updates, emails and I check the website
13. Finally, our last question for you, we the SOUP Steering Committee, feel that S.O.U.P. belongs to all of us, so please use this space to let us know what you like and what you would change or add or delete if our earlier questions above did not capture your comment.
We have seen some exciting growth with our local group over the last couple of years. As the ukulele has become more and more popular we want to try to make sure we structure our jam sessions and special events to reflect our membership. In this section include any ideas you have about
attracting new members because our policy is everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.
I would like to make sure I am on the mailing list for S.O.U.P. updates, write your email below. This is not a mandatory field to be filled out
Proudly powered by